Cocktail Recipe: Paloma by Emile Sinclair
EAT YOUR PALOMA COCKTAIL
We're celebrating the national drink Mexico this World Paloma Day by sharing a cocktail recipe curated by Smith & Sinclair co-founder and Chief Product Innovation Officer, Emile Sinclair.
Drink it or EAT your paloma because we just launched a NEW Paloma flavored alcoholic cocktail gummy! Infused with real, premium Tequila at 5% ABV, each edible cocktail gummy is mixed just like a Paloma cocktail drink. You can find it inside our Tequila Time box of tequila gummies, featuring 5 tequila cocktails, or our Party selection of assorted alcoholic cocktail gummies that will make any party more fun.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Highball Glass
- Grapefruit Soda
- Fresh lime
- Chilli flakes or Rosemary and Frozen berries
HOW TO MAKE
- Take a lime wedge and rub around the rim of the glass Emile’s Extra Touch: Mix salt + chilli flakes or rosemary with a spice grinder or stir in a bowl.
- Put salt or salt mix onto a plate and coat the rim of the glass with the salt
- Fill the glass with ice OR replace half of your ice cubes with frozen berries for something extra.
- Pour 2 oz Tequila over ice and stir
- Squeeze lime or add ½ oz of lime juice
- Pour 4 oz grapefruit soda, stir and serve